Albert Lea Dog Bite Claims Attorneys, Farm Accident Claims
The personal injury attorneys at Hoversten, Johnson, Beckmann & Hovey, LLP, represent both insurance companies and insured individuals in a broad range of personal injury claims ranging from dog bites, to burn cases, to snowmobile accident claims. We handle cases throughout southern Minnesota, including Austin and Albert Lea.
A serious accident can have a devastating effect on your life, resulting in ongoing medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our lawyers can help you deal with the legal and financial issues from the accident, while you concentrate on recovering your health.
The following are examples of the different types of personal injury cases we handle:
- Dog bite claims: Our lawyers will help you obtain the fullest possible recovery from the insurance company of the dog’s owner.
- Car accidents: If you are injured in an accident involving a car in Minnesota, you are covered by no-fault insurance. Our lawyers will help you obtain the maximum compensation from no fault and the other driver’s insurance.
- Burn injuries: If you suffer a burn from a fire or chemicals, our law firm has the technical knowledge to investigate the accident and determine liability.
- Farm and construction accidents: Many of our lawyers grew up on farms and in construction families. If you were injured on a farm or construction site, we understand the issues that are involved in your case.
- Snowmobile and ATV injuries: Our lawyers have the experience to handle cases that may involve complex product liability issues.
- Slip-and-fall accident cases: If you are injured on someone else’s property, you may have a claim against the property owner.
- Accidents involving children: When a child is injured, it’s important to look ahead and think about how the accident will affect the child as he or she grows into an adult.
- Wrongful death: We represent families who lose loved ones in fatal accidents.
Our attorneys handle most personal injury claims on a contingent fee basis. This means that we charge nothing upfront. Our attorney fee, if we are successful, will be a percentage of your recovery. If we are not successful in recovering money, you will owe us nothing. We also offer hourly rates.
Without the help of an experienced attorney, most of the money recovered in a personal injury claim is often used to pay back your medical insurance carrier, Medicare or Medicaid. Our lawyers will work very hard to make sure you keep as much money in your pocket as possible.