Albert Lea Real Estate Closings and Refinancing
At Hoversten, Johnson, Beckmann & Hovey, LLP, our lawyers have extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions. If you want to sell a home or business, our lawyers can do everything except find you a buyer.
We are particularly proud of our closing services, which are used by virtually every financial lending institution in the area. These services include real estate title examination, preparation and provision of title insurance, document preparation, negotiations and closing services, distribution of closing funds, accounting of funds, and preparation and filing of appropriate real estate documents. We represent clients in Austin, Albert Lea and other communities in southern Minnesota.
As a general practice law firm, we have the ability to handle complex transactions that involve other areas of law. For example, our lawyers often advise clients in real estate issues related to estate and probate planning, medical assistance planning, trusts, financial planning, divorce, incorporation, commercial leasing and bankruptcy.
Some of the real estate issues our attorneys handle for our clients include:
- Refinancing of residential and commercial real estate
- Development, financing and marketing of multiple housing unit projects
- Negotiation, analysis and documentation of complex financing and lending arrangements involving both private and governmental funds
- Loan workouts, modifications, foreclosure, evictions and collections
- Agricultural transactions and easements
- Registering Torrens titles
- Real estate litigation such as property line disputes, breach of contract, easement disputes, adverse possession and other issues